Tis the time to choose your perfect Bridal Jewelry for your Christmas Wedding! Choosing your holiday wedding jewelry can be fun and exciting. Selecting festive colors can bring in that added personal touch you want for your wedding day. After all, you have chosen a Christmas wedding for that special magical feeling.
You may have chosen a Christmas red wedding gown or a gown that has red or beaded accents. If so, be bold and add in color! You can easily choose your colors to have just the perfect bridal jewelry set and wedding hair accessories created just for you. Above all, remember the holiday season is all about sparkle!
Here are some helpful ideas for choosing your Bridal Jewelry for your Christmas wedding.
- Think about incorporating your wedding color theme or vibrant red Swarovski crystals into your wedding day jewelry.
- If you are wearing a white dress with red embellishment trim, then use white pearls and Siam red crystals together to bring your look together.
- If you have chosen a red wedding dress, have your jewelry created in all red to make a bold statement.
- If there is no red in your dress, try adding red crystals to your wedding tiara or bridal hair comb to bring in festive color.
- Be different. One thing that is nice about holiday Christmas weddings is that you can dare to be different! Be bold about your bridal jewelry accessory choices with style and color.
A few more helpful Hints to make purchasing your Bridal Jewelry for your Christmas wedding pleasurable.
- Take a few moments and view the Swarovski crystal color chart and the Swarovski Pearl color charts for great ideas for choosing your colors for your custom and handcrafted wedding jewelry and bridal hair accessories.
- If you are ordering your wedding jewelry to be handcrafted and custom made, take the time if needed and contact your jewelry designer directly for additional guidance on choosing your bridal jewelry and wedding hair accessories. I always love when my bride’s call me for their free jewelry consultation. Not only do I get to hear their vision but they are be able feel more confident about their choices.
Above all, make sure you have fun choosing your holiday bridal jewelry. I always feel adding in that last touch of accessories is what brings together all the planning you have done year round. You have chosen a Christmas wedding during the most magical holiday season for a reason so keep it magical and delightful!