Bridesmaid jewelry sets can easily be created to match your Bill Levkoff dress colors. Choosing your bridal party accessories to match can be fun too! Not only will your bridesmaids receive a truly unique bridal party gift created just for them but your wedding day photos will also look fantastic with the coordination of their colors.
I have compiled a list of popular colors for Bill Levkoff’s 2009 and 2101dress collections. Bill Levkoff is a company based in New York that has been offering beautiful bridesmaid gowns for over 60 years! Not only are they a third generation family owned company, but they truly have gorgeous contemporary and classic style dresses in a multitude of colors.
Below are different options of matching or accent colors that match the color tone of your bridesmaid dresses. Depending on sash colors, wedding theme colors and so forth, you may want to combine two different colors in their jewelry as seen in the bridesmaid jewelry set below.
I invite you to look at examples of bridesmaid jewelry set specials as this can inspire you in thinking about the style and look you want for your bridesmaid jewelry. You can also view the Swarovski crystal color chart too. Keep in mind, the crystal color will always look slight darker against the skin.
Most popular Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid dress Satin colors.
- Eggplant -Amethyst, Amethyst AB, Light Amethyst, Light Amethyst Ab, Burgundy
- Wine – Ruby, Ruby AB, Siam, Siam Ab, Garnet, Garnet AB
- Watermelon – Rose, Rose Ab, Fuchsia, Fuchsia AB, Indian Pink
- Scarlet – Light Siam, Light Siam AB, Siam, Dark Red Coral
- Cinnamon – Indian Red Satin, Crystal Copper, Padparadascha Satin
- Terracotta – Padparadascha, Padparadascha Ab, Indian Red compliments and is a shade darker
- Sage – Chrysolite, Chrysoltie Ab, Erinite, try Golden Shadow to compliment
- Clover – Peridot, Peridot, Erinite, Erinite Ab, Green Tourmaline
- Celedon – Olivine, Chrysolite Satin
- Violet - Violet, Tanzanite
- Sky Blue – Light Sapphire, Light Sapphire Satin
- Royal Blue – Dark Sapphire, Sapphire Satin
- Periwinkle – Light Sapphire, Lavender
- Lilac – Tanzanite, Tanzanite Ab, Lilac, Light Amethyst AB
- Latte – Light Smoked Topaz, Light Colorado Topaz, Smoky Topaz for contrast
- Champagne – Golden Shadow, Silk, Light Colorado Topaz
- Taupe – Light Smoked Topaz, Light Colorado Topaz
- Sable – Mocca, Smoked Topaz and Light Smoked Topaz accents
- Grey – Black Diamond, Black Diamond Ab, Jet Hematite, Crystal Cal
- Silver – Black Diamond, Crystal Moonlight, Clear
- Rose – Peach, Peach AB
- Rose Petal – Rose, Rose Ab ,Light Rose
- Red – Siam, Light Siam
- Glacier – Blue Zircon, Indicolite
- Canary – Jonquil, Jonquil AB
- Cornflower – Light Sapphire, Light Sapphire AB, Medium Sapphire ( ltd. Edition special order) Sapphire is contrast color
- Fuchsia – Fuchsia,Fuchsia AB, Rose, Rose AB crystals
- Berry – Light Rose, Light Rose Ab, Rose, Rose Ab, Vintage Rose, Rosaline
The Taffeta fabric colors are slightly different than the Satin colors due to the sheen of the fabric. I always recommend if you are in any doubt, always feel free to contact your custom jewelry designer directly for assistance in creating your color combinations. Now you know that you truly can match your bridesmaid jewelry sets to your Bill Levkoff dress colors!