Every season it is so exciting to see the new designer wedding gowns and bridal dresses. Spring 2013 collections have not disappointed me! It can be hard to pick the Top 10 as there are so many talented designers so I have chosen a broad selection to suit every taste. Have fun looking through!
1. Monique Lhuillier always on the top of my list. Her Radiance gown tops my list. This dress features beautiful Chantilly lace, illusion cap sleeves, sheath with embroidered tulle overlay and godet skirt. This gown is beautiful, romantic and sexy at the same time. http://moniquelhuillier.com/
2. Maggie Sottero is one of my favorite designers that never fails to please me each season with a variety of classic elegant styles, impeccably made with beautiful materials. I feel in love with gorgeous blush pink dress with the crystal belt. Soft, romantic, elegant! http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3240&page=0&pageSize=36&attrib29=264&keywordText=
3. Elizabeth Filmore creates beautiful bias cut silhouette dresses that are feminine and sexy. I am in love with her Evie gown! This gown features laser cut lace, bias cut and an unlined skirt. I would describe it as a vintage inspired with a contemporary twist. http://www.elizabethfillmorebridal.com/
4. Claire Pettibone always brings a light feminine Bohemian style look to her bridal gown collections. I could not choose just one dress as each one has it’s own character so I decided to provide you a look of many, each one reflects her signature. http://www.clairepettibone.com/bridal/?cp=lookbook
5. Paloma Blanca creates elegant gowns that have beautiful lines of simplicity. I love this new gown with the silver sash and rhinestone brooch along with the flowing light layers. Can you imagine how this will look as you are walking down the aisle? Just beautiful! http://www.palomablanca.com/collections/
6. Oscar De La Renta never ceases to amaze me. This beautiful body hugging lace dress is adorned with a tulle cape and matching short gloves. The tulle cape can also be used as an overskirt for this dress. This wedding set is for the daring to be different bride. Amazing! http://www.oscardelarenta.com/bridal/
7. I had to give Oscar De La Renta 2 spots this time as the combination of this lace dress adorned with a tulle over skirt is beyond stunning! This tulle skirt can be worn as a cape also. I imagine being surrounded by gorgeous bouquets of spring color palettes.
8. Jim Hjelm has really done it this time with this gorgeous lace elbow length bodice and sleeves. Classic lines for the skirting and a surprise deep V lace back that everyone will feel beautiful wearing! http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm/Bridal/Spring/2013/Style-8313
9. Reem Acra always surprises each year and this year I fell in love with this flapper style dress which brings the 1920’s back to life! For weddings with a Roaring 20’
10. I have to give a shout out to a local designer, Cicada Bridal, located in Seattle, Washington. They offer beautiful custom gowns created by owners and designers Jen Gat and Elizabeth Klob. There’s something about this Melissa gown that makes me smile. I love the flirtiness of the light layers of ruffled hemline and chiffon drop cap sleeves. So romantic and softly sexy. http://cicadabridal.com/collections.html
Trust me, there are soooo many more designers I wished to include here, but this sampling will get you started. I hope I inspired you today!